Competitive swimmers are always looking for the trick that pushes them a bit further and a bit faster. The EVO fin is exactly that. It's like a secret weapon designed to help you lose seconds by fine-tuning your technique off the wall.
Once swimmers have mastered the basic technique and build strength with a fin like the Rapid Monofin, it's time to graduate to the only short-blade monofin that will fine tune your dolphin kick and create perfect body position in the water.
And the best news is these beauties are in stock on the Gold Coast and can be with you in a matter of days - make sure to check out the size guide in the photos to get the best fit too!
Why should I choose the FINIS Evo monofin?
This kooky looking fin is a cracker of a monofin for supporting a natural dolphin kick by enabling ankle movement. The Evo promotes a natural kick with the feet angled in on the down-kick and out on the up-kick.
The design also allows a quick tempo during underwater dolphin kick and increased stroke rate during full-stroke butterfly. This creates a smoother transition when developing muscle memory or breaking old habits
What can the FINIS Evo Monofin do for your swimming?
The firmness and feel of a fin will also depends on the materials it is made from. EVO monofins are made from natural rubber. This gives fluidity to the blade’s movement and delivers a comfortable foot pocket.
And now our fav - what can EVO monofins do for me?
Swimmers are able to wear a monofin for longer periods of time without slowing kick tempo and stroke rate. With a short blade and independent foot pockets, swimmers can easily adapt to the fin and enhance the performance benefits.
The ergonomic design also prevents skin irritation and tension.
Extra resistance on the up-kick builds muscle and generates a powerful kick cycle.
Ten reasons to choose FINIS EVO monofin:
1. PATENT-PENDING DESIGN: The foot pockets flexible connector enables swimmers to keep a natural kick allowing the feet to angle in on the down-kick and out on the up-kick
2. EMPHASIZES THE UP-KICK: Creates extra resistance on the up-kick to build muscle and generate a powerful kick cycle
3. SHORT BLADE INCREASES TEMPO: Allows swimmers to keep a quick tempo during underwater dolphin kick and increases stroke rate during full-stroke butterfly
4. BLADE ANGLE: Designed to feel like a natural extension of the feet
5. BUILD BUTTERFLY ENDURANCE: Designed to be worn for longer periods of time to build endurance, enhance core strength and develop muscle memory
6. OPEN HEEL AND TOE DESIGN: Increases range of motion and provides the most comfortable fit
7. INDUSTRY-LEADING COMFORT: Ergonomic contours maintain constant connection with the top of the foot to prevent skin irritation and tension
8. ALL SKILL LEVELS: Teaching tool for swimmers of all levels to support and improve their dolphin kick
9. MUSCLE MEMORY: The combination of a short blade and separate, angled foot pockets creates a smoother transition when developing muscle memory or breaking old habits
10. NATURAL RUBBER: Provides a soft, flexible fit